Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Tangled!

Lately I've been struggling with my hair and that's why i haven't blogged in a couple of weeks. The last time i blogged, i talked about how i wanted to eliminate my shedding problem with doing a black tea rinse. I don't think i did it right because i still deal with the shedding, and lately because of my shedding i haven't been able to style my hair the way i want because i become so frustrated. My hair becomes tangled when i try to separate it even after i "detangle". It sucks! So what i've been doin is wearing protective styles and wearing hats, and i'll probably do that for the rest of this winter and continue to use protective styles without the hat. :( I hope i can solve this problem soon. I will keep in touch with this obviously!

until next time!
-Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment